The Ashur International Bank for Investment provides flexible and innovative credit facilities as overdraft accounts with the objective of providing working capital or to cover short-term financial urgent needs. Overdraft is considered backup facilities that can easily be accessed and utilized to cover temporary cash needs, to meet working capital requirements and meet daily expenses.
Features of Outward account
- Facilities are designed to fit client’s borrowing needs
- Effective cost and easy management
- Provides immediate funding
- Can be linked to current accounts to facilitate cash management
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application for such account
- Facilities term is designed according to your needs or up to 12 months, with possibility of annual renewal.
- Withdrawals can be executed through other banks.
- Covers unexpected expenses
- Easy and fast procedures
- Short-term flexible funding